It’s great that you have decided to work with us to create your video.
To kick off the process, we need to go over a few things.
As part of our Concept Development stage, and to make sure that we are all on the right page, we always create a video brief for the project. We will go through this with you in detail but it is good to get the ball rolling on a few things now. Please consider the following factors:
- Who are the key stakeholders in your video? We do believe in the saying “Too many cooks spoil the broth” So please take that into consideration.
- Who is your audience?
- Where and how will your video be shown?
- When do you need the video?
- Do you have any branding such as fonts, graphics, logos and colours? It would be good to gather the original elements ASAP.
- How sensitive is the video? Does it require a level of security?
- Got any video examples? Video is a great way to communicate, and the best way to show us what it is you are looking for. Any examples you can show us really helps describe what you want.
Creative Input Level
We have found that it is best to determine the level of creative input that you would like to have in the project early on in the video creation process. Do you want full control? Do you want to leave it to the professionals?
Please read this blog and let us know which creative input level is right for you.
Terms & Conditions
Please click here to read our terms and conditions. Your account manager will send you these terms and conditions as a document to sign with a digital signature. We cannot proceed with your projects until we have this signed document back from you.
To summarise the key aspects:
- Any individual elements created by Film Division such as video footage, audio recordings, graphics, video edits, creative writings and concepts are the sole property of Film Division. You will, of course, own the final video file(s).
- Cancellation of a filming day or a project as a whole will result in fees being applied depending on the time frame prior to cancellation and/or the circumstances of the cancellation.
- Film Division will not be held responsible for any copyright infringement or legal action as a result from the content featured in these videos as directed by you, the client.
For more details please see our Terms & Conditions. If you wish to discuss any elements in our Terms and Conditions then we would be happy to oblige.
It is likely that our account manager has already gone over this with you. We require a 50% deposit to confirm the project and begin work on your video. The details of which can be seen in your invoice.
So hopefully that was fairly painless. Now we can get on with the fun part. Creating your video!