Corona Virus (COVID-19) Corporate Video Production Location Filming Strategy
Looking for a corporate video production company that will help you connect with your customers? Film Division has got you covered!
Here’s how we can create high-quality digital video content – without jeopardising anyone’s health. Rest assured, our team are well-equipped to create outstanding footage and animations for brands, agencies and publishers. Our corporate video production services are second to none!
Video is a great way to continue to reach your target audience during this epidemic. This is because corporate video still offers that face-to-face approach when connecting with customers, while eliminating the risk of spreading the virus.
A video message can have an infinitely greater positive impact than a lengthy email outlining the steps your organisation is taking during this crisis. Creating a coronavirus video outlining your company’s strategy shows that you are still active and ready to meet your customers’ changing demands. Here are some methods you can deploy to convey to your clients that you are continuing business as usual.
Filming On Location
Here at Film Division, the health and safety of our clients and crew is our top priority. Even though, naturally, we have needed to put additional safety measures in place during this difficult period, this has not affected the quality or deliverability of our corporate video production services. We strictly adhere to all government guidelines that allow us to continue to film with small crews in safe, controlled environments.
In addition, we at Film Division will be following new guidance from the Advertising Producers Association on all of our shoots. The following is a list of the new procedures we will be following:
- Travel is limited and avoids public transport.
- People working on the shoot are kept 2 metres apart.
- Crews sizes are kept as low as possible. Most interviews can be recorded with a skeleton crew of just one or two people.
- We will not be shooting crowd scenes or be working in public places.
- Some of the studios in our network remain open We can film there with skeleton crews, or in client homes or offices as required.
- All crew members will wear personal protective equipment (such as masks) when appropriate and hand gel will be provided to all cast and crew.
- Equipment and grip needs are kept to a minimum.
- The use of natural and available light is now maximized by our crew to avoid the need for excess inventory.
- We’ll be using long lenses so we can zoom in on people from a safe distance.
- We’ll be using boom poles to record audio – this allows distance between participants to be maximized.
- We can utilise an autocue system to assist with presenting on camera, as well as fill in for an interviewer to minimise the amount of people on set.
All corporate video production projects undergo extensive risk assessments before they are undertaken. The social distancing of crew members, clients, and on-screen talent will be at the centre of those risk assessments.
We are reviewing government guidance on a daily basis and will update this page as and when things change. For the time being, you can rest assured that we are still committed to providing great digital video production services for brands, agencies, and publishers. We will work in a way that ensures the health and safety of everyone involved.
Live Conference Videos
Don’t let Covid-19 disrupt your business seminars, events or conferences. We have a range of solutions to help you keep things moving forward – from corporate live streaming, to pre-recorded internal comms videos. These can be shared to thousands of employees and clients around the world with the click of a mouse. You’ll even be able to take live questions and answer them, depending on the platform you wish to stream to. If you have a large workforce, having your CEO deliver a live streamed video message to them could really help boost your staff’s morale. At Film Division, we have the ability to provide this service for you in addition to our extensive corporate video production offerings.
This is going to be a very challenging time for all of us. At Film Division, we are committed to offering our corporate video production services to help your organisation keep up business as usual and adequately respond to the changing demands of your clientele. So, if you are looking for reliable corporate video production in the UK that is receptive to your needs and budget, get in touch with us today! We look forward to hearing from you. And, as always, stay safe!
Get in touch and we’d be happy to help! We’re now open 7 days a week to be there for you.